I am currently looking for sponsorships for the 2018 season. I plan race with a number of clubs in 2018 in NM, CO, AZ, CA, TX, and UT.
Objective for 2018: I am seeking to obtain financial support for the 2018 season to offset my costs of working to continue to develop a professional race program, promote continuous improvement through practice, and commitment. The cost of conducting rider training in addition to supporting a race program puts expenses at a premium. I will work to aggressively promote my sponsors to increase their positive market exposure.
|Sandia Speedway – ABQ NM,||Pikes Peak International Raceway, – Co Spg, CO|
|Pueblo Motorsports Park -Pueblo CO,||Uath Motorsports Campus – Salt Lake City, UT|
|Arroyo Seco Motorplex -Deming NM,||Wild Horse Motorspots – Phoenix, AZ|
|High Plains Raceway – Denver CO||Inde Motorsports Ranch – Willcox AZ|
|Chuckwalla, Desert Center, CA||Willow Springs, CA|
Current Race Bikes:
2010 Triumph SE Daytona 675
Contribution to Sponsors: I can provide your company with excellent advertising opportunities, while on the track or off. Just a few of the things I can do for my sponsors:
- Provide feedback to sponsors regarding products used, or assist with development.
- Proudly display your company’s name and logo on my bike, truck, and trailer.
- Display banners with sponsors names and logos in the pits at the races.
- Distribution of product samples or information.
- Association with new riders, professional riders and motorcycle safety professionals.
- Provide a link to your site on the websites.
- Each time I am on the grid for a race my name and
sponsors are announced.
- Sponsors are listed in the clubs program with the racers names.
- Send updates, newsletters and/or signed photos of us racing displaying your company’s logo.
- I am always open for ideas on how to better serve my sponsors.
- Post photos and videos on my social media sites.
- Act in a professional and businesslike manner that is respectable to the sponsor at all times
- Promote sponsor’s name, mission statement, website, etc at every conversational opportunity
Tow Vehicle &Trailer:
2011 dark Gray Toyota Tundra
2008 white Desert Fox Toy Hauler
For all series participated in: # 930
Santa Fe, NM
Kim at diomederacing dot com